Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesecawankopi.comLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Assalamualaikum.. Selamat Datang Kepada semua ke secawankopi.com... enjoy here.. TQ
Maaf chatbox terpaksa ditutup.. Borak kat ^^^BoRak KEdaI KoPI^^^ye....
Disclaimer: The Administrators of this forum, or the Moderators participating, WILL NOT neither accept responsibility for nor give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on this website, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 pm
Top posters
AlchemisT® (2172)
Michael Jackson is dead I11Michael Jackson is dead P11Michael Jackson is dead I11 
>>AmIeda<< (1863)
Michael Jackson is dead I11Michael Jackson is dead P11Michael Jackson is dead I11 
mesyamsul (1611)
♥Tatty Teddy♥ (1275)
mambang_miang (1138)
edija (1135)
©gastacopz™ (1079)
mattop (1033)
Adika (984)
AjaX (969)

Michael Jackson is dead

Go down 
+2
>>AmIeda<<
mesyamsul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mesyamsul
Americano
Americano
mesyamsul

Michael Jackson is dead Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 am

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50.

Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson's death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — remains the biggest-selling album of all time, with more than 100 million copies worldwide.

The public first knew him in the late 1960s, when as a boy he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the music group he formed with his four older brothers. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC," and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. In fact, he united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie.

But as years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, often wore a germ mask while traveling and kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him. The case took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was preparing for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13. He was in rehearsals in Los Angeles for the concert, an extravaganza that was to capture the classic Jackson magic: showstopping dance moves, elaborate staging and throbbing dance beats.

Singer Dionne Warwick said: "Michael was a friend and undoubtedly one of the world's greatest entertainers that I fortunately had the pleasure of working with........we have lost an icon in our industry."

Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has just died," a woman boarding a Manhattan bus called out, shortly after the news was announced. Immediately many riders reached for their cell phones.

In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend sent to his telephone. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/mesyamsul
mesyamsul
Americano
Americano
mesyamsul

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 am

affraid terkejut aku ngan brita nih...
Back to top Go down
>>AmIeda<<
Americano
Americano
>>AmIeda<<

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

dia meninggal dah masuk ari jumaatlah......
terlepas azab kubur...
amin.....
Back to top Go down
mesyamsul
Americano
Americano
mesyamsul

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

>>AmIeda<< wrote:
dia meninggal dah masuk ari jumaatlah......
terlepas azab kubur...
amin.....

aminn... sempat gak die masuk islam tahun lepas...
Back to top Go down
mambang_miang
Americano
Americano
mambang_miang

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

erm arwah dah dia kan...... auuuwwwww
Back to top Go down
ina
cafe latte
cafe latte
ina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

alfatihah tuk arwah maikel jeksen..semoga rohnyer ditempatkan bersama org2 mukmin

suka tengok dia nari..besh
Back to top Go down
mambang_miang
Americano
Americano
mambang_miang

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

ina wrote:
alfatihah tuk arwah maikel jeksen..semoga rohnyer ditempatkan bersama org2 mukmin

moga2 laaa insyallah king
Back to top Go down
ina
cafe latte
cafe latte
ina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
ina
cafe latte
cafe latte
ina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:10 pm

ina wrote:

alamak..terdabel post la pulok..server ni sengal sket..sowi puan admin..huhu
Back to top Go down
AlchemisT®
Macchiato
Macchiato
AlchemisT®

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

xsmpt nk g mlwt..fligth aku rosak...
Back to top Go down
mambang_miang
Americano
Americano
mambang_miang

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

AlchemisT® wrote:
xsmpt nk g mlwt..fligth aku rosak...
xpe sedekah kan alfatihah jee
Back to top Go down
AlchemisT®
Macchiato
Macchiato
AlchemisT®

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:32 pm

al-fatihah.............. Michael Jackson is dead 465174
Back to top Go down
mambang_miang
Americano
Americano
mambang_miang

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

amin....... Michael Jackson is dead 465174
Back to top Go down
mesyamsul
Americano
Americano
mesyamsul

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm

tetiba rase nak layan koleksi video die...
Back to top Go down
ina
cafe latte
cafe latte
ina

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:42 pm

arini nyer paper cakap maikel ni mati dibunuh..bio betik..
doktor tu pun dah menghilangkan diri...

ape2 pun semoga MJ dikebumikan mengikut cara orang islam Michael Jackson is dead 465174
Back to top Go down
astalavista6048
Mod Berakhlak Mulia
Mod Berakhlak Mulia
astalavista6048

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am

puteri diana...MJ....dikatakan mati dlm islam.
secara xlangsung islam itu diangkat. Michael Jackson is dead 486458
Back to top Go down
http://astalavista6048.blogspot.com
mesyamsul
Americano
Americano
mesyamsul

PostSubject: Jacko dikebumi tanpa otak   Michael Jackson is dead EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 am

LOS ANGELES: Michael Jackson dilapor akan dikebumikan tanpa otaknya.

Menurut laporan, berikutan bedah siasat di Pejabat Koroner Los Angeles sehari selepas kematian ikon pop itu, otak penyanyi itu akan disimpan untuk ujian nueurologi, termasuk bagi memenyiasat jenis ubat yang diambilnya sebelum mati.

Daripada menangguhkan pengebumiannya, keluarga Michael memutuskan untuk mengebumikannya tanpa otak itu.

Penyanyi itu yang meninggal dunia 25 Jun lalu dijadual dikebumikan di tanah perkuburan Taman Peringatan Forest Lawns esok selepas permohonan untuk mengebumikannya di Neverland ditolak.

Ujian neuro yang tidak boleh dilakukan sehingga otak itu cukup keras dijangka boleh menunjukkan penyalahgunaan dadah atau alkohol masa lalu.

Menurut sumber di pejabat koroner, satu-satunya cara untuk menjalankan ujian itu ialah dengan mengeluarkan otak berkenaan.

“Tisu itu perlu diuji. Saya tidak boleh memberitahu anda berapa lama masa yang akan diambil,” kata sumber itu.

Ujian itu juga boleh memainkan peranan penting dalam siasatan polis berkait dengan jenayah terhadap kematian Michael.

Dalam pada itu, enam doktornya kini disiasat oleh Agensi Penguatkuasaan Dadah (DEA) sementara Peguam Negeri, Jerry Brown mengarahkan siasatan terhadap pil yang diberikan kepada Michael dan orang yang bertanggungjawab meluluskannya.

“Jika ada penyalahgunaaan, pendakwaan akan menyusuli,” kata jurucakap Brown.

Upacara penghormatan terakhir untuk penyanyi itu akan diadakan di Pusat Staples.

Penyanyi, Stevie Wonder akan membuat persembahan pada majlis itu. - Agensi

http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/myMetro/Monday/Global/20090706072428/Article/index_html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is dead   Michael Jackson is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson is dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sembang Serius :: Isu Semasa-
Jump to: